- PHP recommended >= 5.4.x (min. 5.2.0)
- MySQL >= 5.0.0
- Copy the contents of the ZIP file to your htdocs directory.
- Run the installation procedure as usual.
- Log into the admin backend, fill in and submit the displayed form.
Attention: The security patch bundles SUPEE-5994 and SUPEE-6285 of Magento are not part of the localized edition in version 18.104.22.168 v4 and have to be installed manually. Download complete Instruction notes English German
Updating a localized Edition
Use for an update of a localized edition always the complete tar.gz package from the nr-apps.com Store. Proceed as follows:
- Download the latest tar.gz file of the localized Edition
- Create a backup file of your database and filesystem first
- Set your shop offline in maintenance mode (create a file “maintenance.flag” without content in the Magento root directory)
- Unzip the tar.gz file.
- Copy all files to the Magento directory, overwrite the existing files.
- Set your shop online out of maintenance mode (delete the file “maintenance.flag” without content from the Magento root directory)
- Log out once from admin panel and log in right again.
- Empty the Magento cache.
- Remove all files from your Magento installation.
- Delete the database.